Painting & Sightseeing Tour to Iceland !
What if we tell you, that you can come with us on a trip to Iceland and get to do plein-air painting ( painting outdoors ) in Iceland's most beautiful landscapes! 😃
This July, Ru&Chai is partnering with HelloIndiaHelloWorld to take you on a memorable painting tour to Iceland !
21 July To 27 July 2019
Cost: INR 1,49,700 per person + airfare
Come with us on a fantastic painting and touring excursion in Iceland. Iceland is a country of stark contrasts- it indeed is a song of Ice & Fire. A land where volcanos and glaciers co-exist and the year is divided in a cycle of Northern Lights and the Midnight Sun - Iceland is a true dream destination for any artist!
We will be working in Acrylic paints and capture these amazing sights with our brushstrokes. Folks of all level of painting experience ( absolute novices to experts), everyone's welcome. You'll be learning basic techniques of acrylic painting, composition for landscapes and how to apply color theory. You will also learn how to interpret the beauty of a landscape in front of you and put it down in paint. We'll also be guiding you through your paintings.
From a geological standpoint, Iceland is a very young country, still in the midst of its own creation. Shaped by the forces of nature, the barren landscapes demonstrate the creativity powers of the four basic elements—earth, air, fire, and water—in a dramatic way.
Active volcanoes, bright green valleys, ice caves, glacier-cut fjords, black sand beaches, roaring rivers and the sorrounding North Sea are the most distinctive features of the Icelandic landscape. And although they are very accessible, they still remain virtually unexplored by human civilization.In a fast-paced world, Iceland's pure nature and empty expanses stand out as a luxury.
By combining our expertise with HelloIndiaHelloWorld's expertise in Iceland tours, we look forward to giving you a fun and fulfilling experience!
- Organized and conducted by experienced travel designers HelloIndiaHelloWorld.
- Explore the best of Iceland.
- Learn & paint the beautiful landscapes with us.
- No prior experience in painting is necessary.
- To ensure top quality and amazing experience, we are limiting number of participants to 14 only.
- What better souvenirs to have than your own paintings of that place !
- All local transport in Iceland in 17 seater AC mini-bus
- 3 meals (B,L,D) on each day of the trip (in Iceland)- Accomodation during the entire duration of the trip on twin-sharing basis
- All entry fees
- Painting Experts (that's us :D, Ru&Chai ) & English speaking guide accompanying the entire trip
- All Material required for painting
- Airfare as mentioned
- Travel Insurance and Visa charges
- Personal expenses like food, beverages apart from the ones mentioned in the cost inclusions
- Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced circumstances during the tour.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any shopping/purchases done during the trip
- Any other cost than the ones mentioned under ‘Cost Inclusions’.
The following locations and sights are included for visit during the trip
- Lake Kerid- Geysir
- The famous ‘Blue Lagoon’
- Thingvellir National Park
- Skogafoss waterfall (Shooting location for many Hollywood movies)
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Village of Vik- Black sand Beach
- Diamond Beach
- Glacier Lagoon (Shooting location for many Hollywood movies)
- Kirkjufell mountain (Made famous by Jules Verne in “Journey to centre of the Earth” and Game of Thrones)
- Famous DC-65 Air-crash site
- Budir Black Church
Whale watching and puffin spotting possible as add-on activities
For a more detailed itinerary and policy information, please download the Iceland Tour Brochure PDF here.
To book & discuss further, please email email@example.com or call +91 9930016566 . If you have any queries regarding the painting on the tour, you can CC firstname.lastname@example.org in the Email. Or you can also just fill the form below with your questions or expression of interest and we'll get back to you.
It is more than a tour, it is an experience :)