Painting & Sightseeing Tour to Spiti Valley !
How about workshop on plein air painting in SPITI VALLEY !? Doesn't it sound fun! :)
Join us on a trip to Spiti Valley and get to do plein-air painting (painting outdoors) in the valley's most beautiful landscapes! 😃
This August, Ru&Chai is partnering with HelloIndiaHelloWorld to take you on a memorable painting tour to Spiti Valley!
For all those travel enthusiasts who are looking for new places to explore, Spiti
valley should be your next stop. Whether you are looking for a vacation or
you are a seasoned traveler, this place will blow your mind away. Sitting in the lap of the Higher Himalayas, Spiti valley is like a small heaven
located in Himachal Pradesh. Though the valley is scarcely populated,
you can find an interesting blend of cultures & traditions here. May it be the marvelous moonscapes or the perfect beauty of Chandrataal, this
journey is full of serenading landscapes and promises to leave you with
For all those painting enthusiasts, what more can we ask for? Lets paint this beauty sitting in the lap of nature. :)
By combining our expertise with HelloIndiaHelloWorld's expertise in conducting tours, we look forward to giving you a fun and fulfilling experience!
- Organized and conducted by experienced travel designers HelloIndiaHelloWorld.
- Explore the best of Spiti valley.
- Learn & paint the beautiful landscapes with us.
- No prior experience in painting is necessary.
- To ensure top quality and amazing experience, we are limiting number of participants to 16 only.
- What better souvenirs to have than your own paintings of that place ! :)
23rd August To 1st September 2019
Trip Cost: ₹49,000 per person only.
- Chandigarh to Spiti and Spiti to Manali transport in SUV
- Manali to Delhi bus
- 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) from Day 1 to Day 9. Breakfast on day 10
- Stay on twin sharing basis through out the trip (except at Chandrataal)
- Amazing experience of Camping stay in tents (triple sharing) at Chandrataal
- All required Painting materials will be handed over to participants at the beginning of the trip
- Onboard travel guide
- Onboard painting experts (that's us! ;D)
- All entry / pass fees / permits
- Flight/Travel till Chandigarh and return from Delhi
- Any food or drinks apart from the ones mentioned in Inclusions
- Any tips/ gratuities
- Any other expenditure apart from the ones mentioned in inclusions
The following locations and sights are included for visit during the trip
- Sangla Valley
- Tabo gompa (monastery) from AD 996
- Kunzum pass
- Dhankar monastery, kaza market and monastery
- kye monastery
- Chandra taal camping
- Rohtang pass
For a more detailed itinerary and policy information, please download the Spiti Tour Brochure PDF here.
To book or discuss further, please fill the following form or call HelloIndiaHelloWorld on +91 9930016566. We'll get back to you soon.
It is more than a tour, it is an experience :)
We look forward to have you on board!