Making things together - Art Print
My wife Rucha and I would carve out time on weekends to make art. She would enjoy doing experiments in traditional art and I in digital. This is a memory of a particular April Sunday afternoon when she was doing a Coffee painting and I was painting a grey heron that we saw on the honeymoon in Maldives we had recently came back from. It is good to have photographs for memories, even better to have paintings of them.
Who knew our love for art and design would one day lead to us starting Ru&Chai. 😃
A LOT of you could relate with this illustration and we got some requests for making it available to buy as an Art Print, so here it is. :)
- Printed on 300 gsm paper.
- Slightly larger than A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches) size.
- It will come with a white border, ideal for framing.
- Will be shipped within 3-5 days.
- Artprint will be carefully rolled with love and shipped in a tube ensuring safe delivery.
Do have a look at Chai from Ru&Chai 's page instagram.com/ArtOfChai to enjoy more such beautiful illustrations!