#Metoo - Art Print
Navratri, the Indian festival is observed in honor of godess Durga who battles and overcomes evil.
#metoo movement has similarly seen women gather courage and use social media to unmask misogyny and sexual offenders out in the open. It is high time that people understand the value and need of consent. It should not be okay to have such offenders have power over their victims.
Hope this comes as a lesson to similarly minded people. I also hope that this movement doesn't get discredited by people misusing it and leveling false accusations for personal gains. More power to the ones who stand up to their oppressors!
An artprint made available on request.
- Printed on 300 gsm paper.
- Slightly larger than A3 (11.7 x 16.5 inches) size.
- It will come with a white border, ideal for framing.
- Will be shipped within 3-5 days.
- Artprint will be carefully rolled with love and shipped in a tube ensuring safe delivery.
Do have a look at Chai from Ru&Chai 's page instagram.com/ArtOfChai to enjoy more such beautiful illustrations!